- Fen Bilimleri
- Selçuk Teknik Online Dergi
- Selçuk Tarım ve Gıda Bilimleri Dergisi-A
- Selcuk Journal of Agriculture and Food Sciences-B
- ICONARP International Journal of Architecture and Planning
- Selçuk Üniversitesi Mühendislik, Bilim ve Teknoloji Dergisi
- Selcuk Journal of Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Selcuk University Natural and Applied Science
- Fen Fakültesi Fen Dergisi
- Sanat ve Tasarım Fakültesi Dergisi
- Mantar Dergisi
- Sosyal Bilimler
- Journal of Selcuk Communication
- Sosyal ve Ekonomik Araştırmalar Dergisi
- Selçuk Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi
- Selçuk Üniversitesi Edebiyat Fakültesi Dergisi
- Mevlana Araştırmaları Dergisi
- Türkiyat Araştırmaları Dergisi
- Selçuk Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimleri MYO Dergisi
- Kadınhanı Sosyal ve Teknik Araştırmalar Dergisi
- Selçuk Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi
- Sağlık Bilimleri
- Öğretim Üyeleri Tarafından Yayımlanan Dergiler
More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com. December10, 2011!
Journal of Selcuk University Natural and Applied Science
The “Journal of Selcuk University Natural and Applied Science” is an international journal that publishes, in English, full-length original research papers containing new and significant information and solicited review articles bearing on broad aspects of agriculture, engineering and science at both national and international level. Review articles are accepted if solicited by the Editorial Board. In all cases, manuscripts submitted for publication will be subject to the same review process required of regular submissions. Manuscripts must be based on original research and contain novel findings of general significance.
Authors are responsible for submitting well-written manuscripts. Manuscripts should be written in simple declarative sentences and must conform to accepted standards of English style and usage. Contributors who are not native English speakers are strongly advised, prior to submission, to ensure that a colleague fluent in the English language, if none of the authors is so, has reviewed their manuscript. Concise English without jargon should be used.
Manuscripts may be rejected without peer review by the editor-in-chief if they do not comply with the instructions to authors, or are beyond the scope of the journal..